Save the Date: PyData Southwest – 24.04.19
Königsweg and Cyberforum Karlsruhe invite for a vivid discussion on jupyter notebooks with respect to potential use cases and best practices at PyData Southwest in 24th of April in Karlsruhe.
- 18:00 – Doors open
- 18:15 – "Workflow mit Jupyter Lab" – Nico Kreiling (Inovex)
- Jupyter Lab is a re-implementation of the Jupyter Notebooks, Next to its clean frontend, Jupyter Lab provides high-end functionality that eases multiple workflos significantly.
- 19:00 – Break with pizza and cold drinks
- 19:30 – JupyterHub and Jupyter Notebook – A View Under the Hood –Jürgen Hermann (web.de)
- This talk tries to give you an overview of all the little parts that together make up a Jupyter-powered application, and how they fit together.
- * The Jupyter Project and its building blocks
- * Internal magic: protocols, authenticators, spawners, gateways, kernels. …
- * Deploying a local data science platform
- * Simple host-based deployments
- * Running Jupyter on Kubernetes
- * Options for publishing notebooks
- 20:15 – Lightning Talks
- 21:00 – End
Participation in the event is free. Please join through the meetup link below.Registration via Meetup