Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Would you like to prove your skills not only in versatile projects, but also to experience how companies are built up or restructured? This is why we are not only engaged actively in the data science and Python community, but also participate in the German Python conferences "PyCon.DE", "PyData Südwest" and "PyData Frankfurt".
We offer you the chance to get more than just insights into different areas.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flat hierarchies and direct collaboration with management colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible working hours
- Participation at events and conferences in the field of Data
- Further training opportunities
- Ability to work from home
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Use of data mining, statistical modelling and machine learning approaches
- Independent identification, procurement and processing of relevant data
- Active search for potential further data science applications
- Independent testing and evaluation of new methods, technologies and best practices for use in the company
- Events, conferences and meetups in the data science field
- Intensive cooperation and management of our IT projects
- Conceptual analyses of customer specific requirements and processes as well as their documentation
- Data solutions for our customers
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Completed studies in business informatics, computer science, physics, mathematics or comparable studies with a focus on statistics
- Very good knowledge in data science, big data, data analytics or business intelligence
- Experience in digitalization and software services
- Programming knowledge
- Good knowledge in the use of Python or R, especially in the data science stack
- Good understanding of data structures and data preparation
- Sense of responsibility
- Sympathetic and obliging appearance
- Strong team and communication skills
- Analytical work, conceptual skills and solution-oriented thinking
Your onboarding takes place within our team and directly during the work on a project. One of our senior consultants will assist you as a mentor and support you in familiarizing yourself with our exciting areas of responsibility. You should bring your own new ideas into our existing processes and contribute to their further development.
Have we awakened your interest? We are looking forward to your application!
Your complete application will reach us as PDF by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org