Internship Consulting and Project Management (m/f/d)
Would you like to prove your skills not only in versatile projects, but also to experience how companies are built up or restructured?
We offer you the chance to get more than just insights into different areas.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flat hierarchies and direct collaboration with management colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible working hours
- On request the supervision of your final thesis is possible
- Possibility for a permanent employment relationship
- The internship is remunerated
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Intensive cooperation in our projects including creation of project outlines
- Independent development and design of external and internal processes
- Conceptual analyses of customer-specific requirements and processes as well as their documentation
- Active and strategic cooperation in company analyses
- Preparation and execution of workshops with our customers
- Supporting the optimization of our quality management system
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Currently enrolled as student in business administration or economics or a comparable field of study
- Interest in consulting and business development
- Open-mindedness, team spirit, communications skills and a pleasant appearance
- You possess extensive analytical abilities, work in a result-oriented manner and also have conceptual skills
- High affinity for digitalization, in particular for new media
Your onboarding takes place within our team and directly during the work on a project. One of our senior consultants will assist you as a mentor and support you in familiarizing yourself with our exciting areas of responsibility. You should bring your own new ideas into our existing processes and contribute to their further development.
Have we awakened your interest? We are looking forward to your application!
Your complete application will reach us as PDF by e-mail at email@example.com