Internship IT Project Management (m/f/d)
Would you like to prove your skills not only in versatile projects, but also to experience how companies are built up or restructured?
We offer you the chance to get more than just insights into different areas.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flat hierarchies and direct collaboration with management colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible work arrangements starting from 10 hours a week
- Attendance at conferences and meetups in the data science field
- On request the supervision of your final thesis is possible
- Possibility for a permanent employment relationship
- The internship is remunerated
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Intensive assistance of our IT projects
- Conceptual analysis of customer specific requirements and processes as well as their documentation
- Assistance in developing and creating prototypes as well as independent testing of new and existing applications
- Preparation and implementation of software solutions for our customers
- Support the optimization of our quality management system
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Currently enrolled as a student in business informatics, informatics or a comparable field of study
- Interest in consulting in the field of digitalization and software services
- Open-mindedness, team spirit, communications skills and a pleasant appearance
- You possess extensive analytical abilities, work in a result-oriented manner and also have conceptual skills
- High affinity for digitalization, in particular for new media
Your onboarding takes place within our team and directly during the work on a project. One of our senior consultants will assist you as a mentor and support you in familiarizing yourself with our exciting areas of responsibility. You should bring your own new ideas into our existing processes and contribute to their further development.
Have we awakened your interest? We are looking forward to your application!
Your complete application will reach us as PDF by e-mail at email@example.com