Working Student Data Science (m/f/d)
Would you like to prove your skills not only in versatile projects, but also to experience how companies are built up or restructured? We know that cooperation and exchange create value. This is why we are not only engaged actively in the data science and Python community, but also participate in the German Python conferences “PyCon.DE “, “PyData Südwest“ and “PyData Frankfurt“.
We offer you the chance to get more than just insights into different areas.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flat hierarchies and direct collaboration with management colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible work arrangements starting from 10 hours a week
- Attendance at conferences and meetups in the data science field
- On request the supervision of your final thesis is possible
- Possibility for a permanent employment relationship
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Use of data mining, statistical modelling and machine learning approaches
- Identification, procurement and processing of relevant data
- Active search for potential further data science applications
- Testing and evaluating of new methods, technologies and best practices for data science implementations
- Conceptual analyses of customer specific requirements and processes as well as their documentation
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Currently enrolled as a student in business informatics, informatics, physics, mathematics or comparable studies (focus on statistics preferred)
- First experience in data science, big data, data analytics or business intelligence
- Interest in digitalization and software services
- Knowledge in the use of python or R, especially in the data science stack
- Understanding of data structures and data preparation
- Open-mindedness, team spirit, communications skills and a pleasant appearance
- You possess extensive analytical abilities, work in a result-oriented manner and also have conceptual skills
Your onboarding takes place within our team and directly during the work on a project. One of our senior consultants will assist you as a mentor and support you in familiarizing yourself with our exciting areas of responsibility. You should bring your own new ideas into our existing processes and contribute to their further development.
Have we awakened your interest? We are looking forward to your application!
Your complete application will reach us as PDF by e-mail at email@example.com