Business Transformation & Operations
Fields of activity:
- Sales / Business Development / Transformation / Processes / Project Management / Change Management / Stakeholder Management
- M.Sc. in Finance, Newcastle University
- Harvard Certificate: New Strategies for Competitiveness, Firms, Clusters and Development by Michael E. Porter
- Wealth Management for Morgan Stanley and UBS
- Senator of the German "Senat der Wirtschaft"
Ingo Stegmaier helps companies to optimize their business processes both from the sales and operational perspective. With the help of intensive assessments and the development of tailor-made implementation strategies, Stegmaier transforms business potential into measurable success.
Following his studies in Germany, South Korea and England, Stegmaier gained extensive knowledge of the processes and needs of companies in a wide range of industries in the Wealth Management division of Morgan Stanley and UBS. Since 2015, he has been part of KÖNIGSWEG's advisory staff as a Partner. He has translated his international and cross-sector experience into highly adaptive consulting concepts in the areas of sales, business development, stakeholder management and project management.
Mr. Stegmaier can successfully apply his wealth of experience in the project management and trustworthy dealings with various stakeholders.