Fields of activity:
- Vertrieb, Business Development, Investor Relations, Finanzierung
- M.Sc. in Finance, Newcastle University
- Harvard Certificate: New Strategies for Competitiveness, Firms, Clusters and Development by Michael E. Porter
- Wealth Management bei Morgan Stanley und UBS
- Senator of the German "Senat der Wirtschaft"
Ingo Stegmaier is an evangelist for modern business development and sales strategies. Following studies in Germany, South Korea, and the UK, Ingo became part of the wealth management teams in renowned finance institutes such as Morgan Stanley and UBS. In this role, he gained valuable insights into a wide area of industries and branches. In 2015 he joined Königsweg where he could apply this expertise and translate it into highly applicable and functional strategies for sales, business development, and investor relations.