Big Data BBQ 2019
The Big Data BBQ 2019 on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019, at the MAFINEX-Technologiezentrum will feature talks by entrepreneurs and data scientists followed by a rich barbecue and cold drinks. While enjoying the barbecue, you will find access to opinion leaders in AI, data and machine learning as well as local IT talent.
The Big Data BBQ is all about know-how transfer about AI, data and machine learning. The talks and keynotes are held by international experts with profound expertise in those fields.
The Big Data BBQ 2019 will take place on the 3rd of July 2019.
Speaker, who are already expected:
- MARCEL SPITZER (Big Data Scientist, Inovex) - Machine Learning Interpretability
- ALISA DAMMER (Data Science Engineer, MyTaxi) - Machine Learning
- SHAILEN SOBHEE (AI Technical Consulting Engineer) - Hardware Related Challenges of AI Applications
- MATTHIAS PROGSCHA (CEO, Q-nnect) - Linkage of Enterprise Warehouse Data to Analytics
- ALEXANDER CS HENDORF (Prinicipal Consultant Data Science & AI, KÖNIGSWEG) - AI & Data Science Require: Teamplay, a Shared Platform and a Flexible Infrastructure
- YENNY CHEUNG (Software Engineer, Yelp) - Creating an inclusive company culture
- MIREN URTEGA ALDALUR (Product Manager - Digital Services) - Buildung an AI Assistant